SUPPORTING OUR VETERANS
We have a passion to serve the greater good.
Our Founder and CEO
When the author of the bestselling book, Practical Cyber Intelligence and cybersecurity expert, Mr. Wilson Bautista, Jr exited the military, he experienced a difficult transition into civilian life. He also recognized the strong demand for cybersecurity talent and alignment to Military values such as the passion to serve the greater good. These factors fueled his passion to help others like military vets, their spouses, transitioning workers, and now the unemployed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, particularly for black and brown people.
Mr. Bautista served 13 years in the Marine Corps, reaching the rank of Captain, and retired from the Army National Guard in 2018. He holds a master’s degree in information security from Boston University and an MBA from the University of South Florida as well as multiple IT certifications. In 2019, he leveraged his personal military transitioning experience and cybersecurity expertise, and as a disabled vet, he founded Jün Cyber, a cybersecurity management consulting firm specializing in InfoSec leadership policy architectural compliance for small and mid-size businesses.
Mr. Bautista was motivated and driven by the stats of veteran suicide, his own personal PTSD diagnosis, and transition story; he soon realized that comprehensive transition training and career advisement could make a positive impact in the lives of the nearly twenty million vets worldwide. Jün Cyber Ohana, is a developing non-profit, full-service transition, technical training, certification, mentorship, career preparation, and placement service community for like-minded professionals
Cyber Ohana Project
Cyber Ohana Project is building a rapidly growing community of those who are interested in joining a community of like-minded individuals, learn from other’s success with the military to civilian transition training, build technical knowledge and certifications and gain career assistance from placement professionals to secure a meaningful position in the world of technology, particularly cybersecurity. With a military and cyber network of over 30K, Cyber Ohana Project’s mission is resonating… we are a non-profit organization dedicated to helping transitioning military, veterans, and their spouses who are passionate about securing a position in the highly desirable jobs in cybersecurity.
What we offer
There are many options for Veterans cyber security training available, Jun Cyber provides a unique one-top-shop program that encompasses:
- We value Integrity & Service above all else.
- We challenge the status quo and raise the bar for the cybersecurity industry.
- We develop the New Cyber Workforce. We Build Pros into Leaders.
- We help our students find their career in Cybersecurity.
- We are driven and dedicated to support transitioning service members and veterans and workers in career transition.
Desired Outcomes & Benefits to Students and the Community
- Help veterans who are struggling with the transition back to civilian life with a community, and opportunity they need for employment.
- Expected benefits include:
- Reduced anxiety often associated with military transition into civilian by providing services to complement the military Transition Readiness Program (TRP)
- Improve the probability of success by training in a technical field that is in line with military service culture
- Increase the probability of landing a more lucrative and desirable position potential Business Impact on the community
- Increase the number and diversity of candidates available for cybersecurity opportunities
- Decrease the likelihood of veteran unemployment and homelessness.
Our Team Members
We are passionate about our mission to support Vets and set them up for success in their future civilian careers.
GET IN TOUCH
(Once we receive your message, we typically get back to you within 48 hours here)
433 Central Ave, 4th Floor,
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701